Mrs. Kyle's Blog

Grade Two Secret Agents Exploring and Investigating Their World!

Blogging Guidelines

Our 2K Blogging Guidelines:

The class will have its own blog moderated by the classroom teacher (i.e. all comments require the approval of the teacher before they will appear on the blog).

• Students will post positive comments on their learning page and when they comment on other student’s blogs.
  • Student’s learning pages will only be identified by their secret agent number names. All comments should have their secret agent numbers only. (no other personal information i.e. first name, last name, or family information will appear on the blog).
  • Parents who leave comments are asked not to use student’s names either please. (Please post comments saying “great work secret agent #3” instead of using your child’s name.  At the end of a post please say from “secret agent #1’s mom” or “secret agent #12’s grandfather”, etc.)

2 Responses to “Blogging Guidelines”

1. Miss Stephanson's Classroom's SSFriend says:

Hello my friends from Miss Stephanson’s classroom! Whew!…It’s been awhile since I saw you last and I am finally leaving a reply on your blog! Thank you for doing such a good job explaining it to me. I have been out and about with Flat Stanley! Do you know who Flat Stanley is? He is the main character of the series written by, Jeff Brown.(Stanley was accidentally squished “as flat as a pancake” when a bulletin board fell on him while he was asleep. Despite being very flat, Stanley is fine!) Ask Mrs. Votour if there are any books in your school’s library. Stanley and I have been exploring and discovering the city of Saskatoon. It is the city of bridges in Saskatchewan. Would you and Miss Stephanson like to start a project with me? This project is part of your social studies program, Many Voices: Canada’s Dynamic Communities. Let me know if you are interested. Start with your big ideas of what the project will be about/what you want to know about communities/ what does “dynamic” mean and how is Flat Stanley involved with this project. I can’t wait to see what you have posted and if you are interested. It was great seeing all my friends at such a wonderful school with your amazing teachers. I miss you everyday! From Miss Stephanson’s Classroom’s Super Star Friend!

• Miss Stephanson says:

Hello Our Super Star Friend, Mrs. MacDonald! “Thanks for looking at our blog.” (Secret Agent #2). “Now we have had 566 vistors.” (Secret Agent #2). “We had fun with you.” (Secret Agent #14). “You are a very nice friend.” (Secret Agent #3). “Thanks for visiting us at Carlyle School.” (Secret Agent #5). “We would love to make a project with you!” (Secret Agent #18). “I really hope we do find Flat Stanley books in Mrs. Votour’s library.” (Secret Agent #1). “I like the book called Flat Stanley.” (Secret Agent #4).

We are going to begin brainstorming our questions today and write a post about starting this project! We are excited!